Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Heart Money Saving

It's obvious that the last two weeks I've been a little off with my money saving posts, sorry. This week is due to the holiday on Monday {which literally through me off for several days} and I have had two great house guests {my mama and sister}.

There were a few good savings this week, which is why I had to post them and I'm sorry that a few of them are on the last day of the sale. I will mark which ones.

At Walgreens...

you can get Oral B Advantage Toothbrushes for FREE {when you buy two}.
They are on sale for $1. {Sale ends today, Saturday, July 9}
Use the save $2 coupon from the July 3 P&G coupon section {the coupon states if you buy two of the Oral B Advantage Toothbrushes you can save $2}

Colgate toothpaste for 25¢
This is not a picture of the actual size/type, but it is Colgate toothpaste that is on sale.

This week the 4.5oz Colgate toothpaste is on sale for $1. {Sale ends today, Saturday, July 9}
Use the 75¢ coupon from the 6/26 SS
Final cost = 25¢

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit To Go for 24¢ each

Most Walgreens stores have a coupon by the first aid and bandages products.
The coupon is for $1.50 off two. You can get the To Go kit for 99¢.
Final Cost = 48¢ for two
{This is a great little kit to keep in your car or diaper bag.}

Next stop, Target
PaperMate Pens for 2¢
Purchase the PaperMate pens that are $1.02
Final Cost = 2¢

That's it for this week. See you Monday! {If I say that then I HAVE to be on time with my Money Saving post!}

No comments:

Post a Comment