Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dear Babies...

Dear Babies,

You are very near and dear to my heart.
I love to feel you tumble and kick.
I can't figure out if you are trying to do gymnastics,
practicing for your football career,
or if you are dancing in my belly.

I love to think how much you have grown
from those tiny blobs on the first ultrasound at 6 weeks,
{yes, they shocked us early with the news of twins}
to little boys with eyes and arms and legs.

I can't wait to hold you and take care of you...

but...right now I'd really like my ankles and feet back.
They look like elephant ankles.
I long for high heal shoes
 or any cute shoes for that matter.
Source
I also cannot wait to wear cute clothes.
I don't expect this everyday
because I know you won't like that and will spit up on me
or worse. But here and there would be great.
Source
And running, who would have thought that
I want to run.
I'm longing to go for a good run.
Next spring you boys better be ready to
hop in your running stroller.
Source
I also think I need a mommy hair cut.
Trendy, of course.
Plus, I really want feathers in my hair.
It is so the in thing right now.
Source
I'd also love to get my mind back,
but I've heard that is something that may never return,
so I guess we are all going to have to work through that as we go.

Lately my list goes on and on,
dreaming of a cute skirt,
Source
wishing of a day to wear flip flops
without swollen feet,
and so on.
But on top of that list is to have
 two healthy little baby boys this fall.

Love,

Your Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment