Friday, August 12, 2011

Grateful

I feel so grateful and fortunate to have such good friends in my life. Last Sunday my husband's and my close friends from work got together to shower to twins. It was such a great time to catch up {since I no longer work there} and enjoy time together. My friend Mary through the shower and her efforts did not go unnoticed. The decorations were adorable {see below}. She even hung outfits and placed books/toys around the house for decoration that we got to take home. The food was great and plentiful. It was just a great day all around. We are so lucky to have such great people in our lives.


One of my friends also brought the supplies for people to make a custom onesie or bib for the babies. They used fabric to cut out their designs. I think it was such a special gift for us and they turned out so cute!

The boys are already so spoiled. I can't wait for them to meet all of the great people that already love them. Thank you to all our friends who were so gracious with their gifts and showered us last Sunday. It means the world to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment