Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall is in the Air {My Bed Rest BFF...Pinterest}

I am addicted. I spend hours nestled on my couch browsing through Pinterest.
It is awesome and every day I add more and more projects, recipes and ideas to my boards of things I want to do and want to remember. I guess there could be worst things to be addicted to?!?
Don't you think. 

Today I'd like to share some of my fall finds for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pinterest

Paint Chip Invites or Craft Projects
Pinterest
Owl Favor/Gift Containers
Pinterest
Owl Cupcakes
Pinterest
Indian Corn Placecards
Pinterest
Give Thanks Pumpkin
Pinterest
BOO Lighted Pumpkins
Pinterest
Candy Corn Pumpkins
Pinterest
These are just some of the great ideas shared on Pinterest. Head over and request your invite from Pinterest, follow me and I'd love to follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment