Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring is in the air...at the mall

Today I went to the mall to do some returns {hard to believe, I know} but now my mind is excited for spring and new clothes. As I {quickly} walked through Express my attention was drawn to all of the tops and dresses, many of which were in shades of pink and had ruffles. So, of course, I had to come home and browse the internet for more spring styles {that way I'll be prepared when it's time to hit up the mall again}. Here is what I found. 

This is where my need for new spring clothes began today. Dress from Express.

Another Express dress that caught my eye.


How fun would this hat from Banana Republic be?

Payless...cute shoes for less money. Who doesn't love that?
I have no idea why I want these shoes. Maybe I plan to be on a boat all summer! Another Payless find.

Spring is almost here. I can't wait for the warmer weather and neither can my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment