Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I've been brainstorming ideas to share on my blog, which I am officially launching today {it just so happens to also be my mom's birthday}. I thought a great way to get started would be to share a few things about me {try not to fall asleep}.

Since I needed a little inspiration I turned to the Christmas card I made this year...


These are a few of my FAVORITE things...


Diet Coke oh how I love the. I try to limit myself to one can a day but NOTHING beats a Diet Coke on the rocks!


Gett'n my nails did. This happens very seldom but it makes me feel oh so pretty.

My daily view from my trip to Mexico last spring.

Sunny warm days...of which I have not seen in months. I heart days on the beach-even if it is a beach in Wisconsin or Illinois.


My treadmill. As much as I despise working out on most days, I truly love going for a run on my treadmill.


My PINK hard drive. This little hard drive is my life and makes it oh SO easy to go from computer to computer.

Thanks for joining me on my journey into the world of blogging. There is no turning back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment