Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Spy...Around the Home {Link Up}

One of my goals for my blog is to join a few link up parties. I think it is only perfect to link up to Little Miss Momma's I Spy party...since her blog is on my 'must check' list daily. This weeks theme: I Spy...Around the Home.

Wish It, Dream It, Do It sign from my mama. It's propped up on my marker board/to do list in my office...inspiration!
I love this version of the prayer 'Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep'.
Picture of my hubby and I in Hawaii...has it really been two years.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup in the Crock Pot (no chicken yet, I do things backwards). Note: DO NOT add noodles right away, they turn to mush. Good thing I didn't add the whole box. I'll have to freshen up the noodles before dinner!
I told you there was chicken. I decided to make it in my NEW Pampered Chef deep dish baker (it only took 30 minutes in the microwave...AWESOME).
Diva sitting on the heater vent...a normal place for her.
Pampered Chef stuff waiting in my living room to be delivered this weekend.
Beautiful flowers from my friends at my old job. It's the only hint of spring that I've seen this week.
Little people clothes and blankets...oh so cute!
Supplies for Easter cupcakes.
Now it's your turn. What do you spy around your home? Join me and link up at Little Miss Momma.

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute...and I really want to see the easter cupcakes when you are done. That picture looks amazing of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope they turn out! I'll post the cupcakes and how to (if it's not too difficult).

    ReplyDelete