Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Organizing...Bills & Paper

Since this blog is supposed to touch on one of my obsessions {organizing} I thought it was about time that I actually wrote about organizing. I haven't had a chance to organize anything new in my house recently {I have a feeling that will be changing very soon} but I decided to pick my two favorite paper organizing tips/tricks/tools.

First is the bill organizer. Yes, we still get paper bills. So this organizer is a life saver because I think about paying bills...like never.


This organizer was bought a few years ago from Target and I think I saw it there not that long ago. It's super handy because you can organize your bills by due date {at least that is how we do it}.

Close up of the numbers on the bill organizer.
Next are my files...or my fast files. I have a file drawer but somethings I need to grab quickly or some things need a holding spot until I can actually sit down and file them correctly.

I picked up these files at Container Store and the stickers {which are the BEST} at Paper Source. I even had these stickers on my files at my last job and LOVED them. The 'to do' folder seems to be the most used, hands down.

Close up of the files and the stickers. Stickers say: info, file, pay, urgent, inspiration and to do.
Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment