Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dear Brain {Where are You?}

I don't get it. It's a beautiful, sunny day. Normally that is all I need but that is not enough today.
Our crab apple tree is in bloom.
And so are the lilacs.
Today my brain is turned off.
I tried to design some cards for my etsy shop. FAIL.
I tried to work on page content for my website. NOTHING.
I went to the grocery store thinking I just needed to get out of the house. THAT WASN'T IT.
I even took a little nap thinking that would rejuvenate me. NOPE.
And this is the only thing that my mind can think of to post today.
I guess I just have to face the facts, today is just ONE OF THOSE DAYS.
A day where I feel guilty for being so lame.
Maybe I'll just curl up with a book.
Like the book I've been trying to read for MONTHS {Eat, Pray, Love}.
Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment