Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Little Inspiration

I thought that some inspiration was in store after my post yesterday. You'll be happy to know {actually I'm probably more happy} that my brain decided to turn back on this afternoon and I was able to be creative for a client project...HOORAY!

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

This is so true. I actually saw this quote for the first time over a year ago. I bought it on a small plaque for my friend and {tear} ex-coworker.

I find most of my inspiration when I'm not doing anything at all. It's when I let my mind wonder, like when I should be sleeping, or when I'm getting ready in the morning.

 Of course, this is a must. Each day brings new beginnings.

This has been a hard one for myself but it is so true. I think it is easier for us to doubt ourselves than to be overly confident {but there are those that are overly confident in this world as well}.

In the words of a close friend,
make it a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment