Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Day in the Life...

So today...
I spent most of the morning with the AC guy {it was just for regular maintenance, thank goodness nothing is wrong}. He was very nice and made my day by giving me a gift card for a free pie at Bakers Square. Have you ever tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup pie? To. Die. For.

Somehow {I really don't know how} we started talking about cars. I'm soon in need of a larger car as our family will be doubling in size this fall. He told me that the GMC Acadia gets average gas mileage {at least his does}. This makes me so HAPPY because I read that some people were only getting 10-11 mpg and that just isn't going to work for us. He said he gets 20-23 city. YES! Now the Acadia is back on my wish list.

I also spent some time making some new summer party invitations for my etsy shop. Summer is so fun! I had a great time making these invites.






No comments:

Post a Comment