Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Hubby...

Dear Hubby,
Can you believe it's been four years since we said our 'I Dos'?
Our wedding day!
 I feel like the time has flown by but through everything...
running in the rain,
climbing a mountain and being scared of possible mountain lions coming to eat me,
I made it to the top...and no mountain lions ate me.
snorkeling with my favorite animal: sea turtles,
My friend, the sea turtle.
 painting and painting some more,
Bathroom Redo...blue and cloudy to modern gray
 fixing up our house to make it our home,
joking around,
and a few little bickerings sprinkled here and there...
I love you more and more each day.
Us when we were dating.

Oatman, Arizona...where donkey's roam the streets.

Hawaii
A day at the zoo.
Arizona this year.

Over the last year I've seen our relationship grow stronger.
No matter what you are ALWAYS there for me, thank you. I love making memories with with and can't wait to see how our love story continues.
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment