Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Done! {I'd forgotten how much I love to read...}

I'd forgotten how much I love to read love stories, real stories...for me those are easy books and where you can get lost in the story. I literally haven't held a book in my hands for months {maybe a year}. I haven't found that book that longed to read just one more chapter before finally making myself put it down. That was because I was stuck. Stuck with a book that held no interest for me...until I finally purchased The Pioneer Woman's book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.


Not only doing a find Ree Drummond inspiring {she does it all, homeschooling, blogging, photography, writing, cooking} but her book was everything that I wanted it to be. In four short days I read it cover to cover. Also...I want a cowboy {don't tell the hubby he may get jealous}. Now I'm longing for another book in which I can get lost in it's story. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment