Thursday, June 23, 2011

Double Trouble {aka Baby} Update

Some of you may or may not know but I'm getting fat...but fat for a good reason. I'm packing on the pounds for two little bundles of joy! That's right, I'm pregnant. A little while back I posted about being a HOT {temperature wise} momma. That day, back in mid May I just had a little bump {which I can not for the life of me find the picture {insert sad face}}.

Last week we had our 20 week appointment. That 's right, I'm half way there!
Meet Baby A

And Baby B

Sorry the pictures with my head in them are not so good. I was hot and sweating from getting ready. Believe me, you are better off with these.

The babies are two healthy, crazy moving little boys! So, of course, I felt the need to go look for some matching outfits at the outlet mall with my friend this week. Check out what I picked up for next spring/summer {my mom said they are going to need a boat}.


Each of these outfits are either 2- or 3-pieces and were $8.40 a piece. Plus they are super cute! Carter's {at the outlet} had 70% off certain clothes {like these}...FYI for you momma's out there. Oh but the fun didn't stop there...


At Gymboree Outlet I found these cute shorts, Polo's and T-shirts {they read 'My Dad Is Rad' and they are fabric and stitched, not screen printed}. The shorts were $6.99 each and the shirts were $3.99 each.

Yes, my boys {and I love to say 'my boys'} are going to be dressed a bit preppy! I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment