Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On the Menu...BBQ {Party Ideas}

A friend is having a BBQ this weekend and next weekend is the Fourth of July so it got me thinking of fun ideas for summer BBQ {Plus I love Pinterest}.
Flip Flop Cookies
Aren't these just the cutest? Learn how to make them for your next party here.

Free Printables
These FREE printables are available at It's Always A Party At The Parkers. You can use the print outs for favors, wrapper covers and more.

Watermelon Cookies
 Yum! Learn how to make this at Glorious Treats. So cute!


Signs for your drink and food table.
The Hostess With The Mostess came up with these fun signs for your drink and food tables.

Frozen Watermelon Pie
I just read the instructions for this and it seems really easy. Learn how to make your own watermelon pie over at Make and Takes.

Share some of your favorite party decorations, treats and ideas with me. Leave a comment or email me at kelly@collidestudio.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment