Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Love You ABC's Sign {Plus A Free Printable}

I'm not fond of empty walls {even though my house has its fair share} but I am also not one to spend a lot of money on wall art. So when I knew I wanted to make a frame/art collage wall in the nursery I knew I had to get creative.
I created several versions of the I Love You ABC's sign.
The simple and plain version...

On blue version...
And finally the creative version {which is my favorite}...

I used scrapbook paper and twine to add some color and dimension to this print.
This is the first framed wall art for the babies wall. I better get busy making my other ideas.

Side note: I love my little Willow Tree twins. Thanks Katey {my BFF}!

I am going to make a few of these to go in my etsy store, Collide Studio. If there is a color combination that you would like to see in the store please leave me a comment or message.
Or, if you want to make one on your own using the color combination that I used {blue and orange} you can print the jpeg here. It will print on 8.5"x11" paper. The ABC text takes up 6.3136"x6.1125".
{I'm new to adding printables on my blog so if this doesn't work please let me know.}
I'm linking up this post here:


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

No comments:

Post a Comment