Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to Reality {Quick Vacation Recap}

We flew back home to the chilly twenty something degree weather {cringe} yesterday and I'm having the hardest time getting back to my routine and reality. But can you blame me...


Ahhhh the sun. Don't you LOVE it.
 
A Day Trip to Oatman-a gold mining town where donkeys roam freely on the streets

They wait in line for Kettle Corn

There were three baby donkeys while we were there. This one with its momma was just way to cute.


On the way back from Oatman we stopped to get some Cholla Cactus wood {we meaning my hubby & dad}




While we were out on the Colorado River we passed this section of rock where there were Indian carvings--so cool!

I tried to zoom in so you can see the carvings.

 All in all it was a great relaxing week. Now I have to figure out how to get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment