Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Heart Saving Money...Tuesday

I Heart Saving Money Monday or Tuesday this week. I'm going to admit that I'm not overly excited about my deals this week. Maybe it's because I still have to go back to Walgreen's this afternoon because they were out of three of the offers I wanted {good things it's close and I have other errands}. None the less I did save money and got some things we needed, some things we didn't but they were free {ah ha Pringles} and some things we will need...

First stop, CVS.
Don't forget to scan your CVS card at their in-store coupon machine/center.

This week I got a $1 off coupon for Pringles Grab 'n Go making them FREE!
 I also made money getting RepHresh Brillant Tampons. They cost $6.79 but you get a $6.79 extrabucks to use on your next purchase. Plus, you can use this coupon for $1 off {money maker}.
I purchased two packs of Huggies diapers for $5 a piece. They were 2/$18, then you get $4 extrabucks, making the total $14. Then use two $2 off Huggies coupons. You can get the $2 off coupon from the 6/12 Smart Source or print one here {please note: this printable coupon is for Pull Ups}.

Lastly, Dove had some pretty good coupons in the paper this past Sunday {Red Plum}. If you spend $15 in Dove {or Degree, Lever or Caress products} you get $5 extrabucks. This offer got me confused and I have to go back, so make sure you pay attention. In the ad it says that the Dove Men+Care Deodorant is 2/$7 and the Dove Men+Care Bodywash is $5. Mine rang up less, which is great but then I didn't spend enough to get my $5 extra bucks.
Scenario using the prices I received yesterday {Correction, the Deotorant coupons are $2 off, not 75¢ like I originally posted. Now this deal is AWESOME.}:
Buy 3 Dove Men+Care Deodorant @ $3 each
Use 3 $2 off Dove Men+Care Deodorant coupons from 6/26 RP
Buy 2 Dove Men+Care Body Wash @ $3 each
Use 1 BOGO Dove Men+Care Body Wash coupon from 6/26 RP
Total Cost = $1.00 or 20¢ each

Next stop Target {Well it really was Walgreens but that was disappointing. I'll have to post about that later after they actually stock the shelves.}
Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Cracker Chips were on sale for $2.
Use a $1 off coupon from the 6/12 SS.
Total Cost = $1 each

Sally Hansen Nail Color, $2.04
Use a $1 off printable coupon
Plus a $1 off target coupon
Total Cost = 4¢


Make sure you 'like' Collide Studio on facebook. I put more offers that I find throughout the week up there as well as announce other blog posts. I am also giving away a FREE {$14 value} design to my esty shop to one lucky 'fan' when I reach 50 'likes'.



No comments:

Post a Comment