Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Spy...Handmade Edition {Link Up}

This week's I Spy Link Up with Little Miss Momma is for all things Handmade. It was enjoyable to look through the house and yard for things that have a deeper meaning because someone took the time to create that item just for you {or me in this case} or you made them yourself.

Here are my I Spy: Handmade Edition items:

Made with Love by my sister Maggy. She loves ceramics at school.
Maggy also made this with the help of my aunt and mom. Isn't it the cutest little mushroom?
They also made this stepping stone. It's hard to see because the plants are taking over right now but it has cute little colored stones in it.
The card/letter my little cousin Abby made me when she found out I was pregnant with twins...she's a twin as well. It's hard to read because of the picture but she says she wants me to have a baby girl and another girl.
Afghan made by my Grandma B.
A little addition to a plain vase. You can check out the tutorial here.
Wine charms...learn how to make your own here.
Display letter. Super easy, make your own with these instructions.
Most importantly...two lovely little babies.

'Like' Collide Studio on facebook to get blog post information and CollideStudio's etsy shop updates.

1 comment: